Skip to: top navigation » content » side navigation » footer
Translate bloginfo('name')

Registration Changes

Changes to your Registration Information


Change of Address

If you have moved or changed address since you originally registered with the surgery we would like you to let us know by filling in a Change of Address form with the new details. This form can then either be returned to the surgery reception staff or sent to this email address as an attachment.

Other Changes

If there have been any other changes to your registration details since you originally registered with the surgery please come in to the surgery and tell a memeber of the reception staff providing any proof of the change that may be applicable e.g. a marriage certificate.



Comments are closed.

NHS 111 NHS Choices Department of Health Healthcare Computing Ltd